Following on from my previous post experimenting with the Swallowtail Moth, I've been playing around with a different species. This time I chose the Elephant Hawk Moth (again this is what I got from google, so correct me if I'm wrong).
Starting off with a few more from the previous moth:
And continuing with newer experiments, I made a different kaleidoscope pattern using a different moth. By copying, reflecting and layering the same image repeatedly I created this pattern; and then played around with layering further and photo manipulation:
Using the pattern above and the black and white pattern from my previous post I combined the two, to create these further variations:
All Imagery: Jessica Gates