Tuesday 26 February 2013

No Time...

I haven't had many chances to post recently, so whilst I had a spare five minutes I thought I would share some progress for an upcoming deadline. Today I was in the studio experimenting with lighting for my final shoot! Here are some test shots which the very lovely Emily stood in for in order to test, I'm sure she will love this post ha! I have a studio finnnnnally sorted, all my styling is posted and on it's way whilst hair and makeup is tried and tested. Now all I need is the very important factor of a model, MUA and hairstylist, so if anyone knows any... send them my way ;). I can't wait to shoot this and pop it in layout. Come back too see how this lighting translates on my bondage concept and styling. 


Jessica x

Photography: Jessica Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment