Sunday 16 December 2012

Decisions Decisions!

As everyone who lives in England is well aware of, the winter is breathtakingly chilly this year round! And whilst walking around freezing my self to the point where my skin looks like raw chicken (gross), it has got my looking at the amazing coats around. I definitely in need of an upgrade as my current winter warmers are not making the grade for these frosty months. I knew I wanted to invest in timeless coat which could be bought out the cupboard year after year, especially as coats can be very pricey (but well worth it). I have narrowed it down to three clean black style winter coats, versatile, chic and easy to accessories: 




From left to right: Neoprene Oversized Boyfriend Coat, Topshop, £115.00. Zip Biker Coat, Zara, £119.00. Cashmere Wool Coat, Cos, £175.00


Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment