Sunday 16 December 2012

Goodbye Pillar Box As We Know It!!!

I am finally free to enjoy the festive spirit of one of my favourite times of the year... No university projects, no work, and no commitments for a glorious three weeks! Although as nice as it is to stuff my face all day (which I am sure to do) and watch christmas film after christmas film, knowing me I will get extremely bored! And it is that reason I have set myself a few goals to accomplish over the christmas period. 

Firstly I will be rekindling my passion for guitar, which I shamefully have not picked up for almost 2 years now! I have been playing classically since the age of six.

I have recently started to draw again so will be continuing on with this but, alongside this and most importantly....

I am giving Pillar Box a makeover, which I have yet to decide on. It just isn't working for me! It doesn't look or feel right at all. So stay tuned to see how this transformation will take form but I am certain it will mostly take shape in the way I communicated, more personally and interactive...

So say goodbye! And bring on the new look for the new year! Goodbye Pillar Box as we know it! xxx



Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment