Tuesday 24 April 2012

Final Selection... Intimate Life

This is how I presented my Intimate Life series today for my photography pin up for marking, response and feedback. I got lots of positive feedback for this series from students in my class and my lecturer, although she didn't let on too much so I will just have to wait for my grade when it's finally handed in. 

I'm personally extremely happy with how these turned out. The images have all been taken, developed and processed by myself. To find out more about the series read here. But to put it simply, it is documenting my grandparents day, mundane I know but that's what intimate life is all about, photographing concepts you would normally ignore. You can click on the image to view it larger, or look at previous posts to see my development.


Images: Authors Own

No comments:

Post a Comment