Friday 6 April 2012

So... I'm 21 today!

So... It's my 21st birthday, and I can't actually get my head round it, it feels like only yesterday I was 15!!! I am on top of the world at the moment, everything is going right for me recently (finally) and it's my birthday!!! I've been at the pub, had a few bevies and I am now off to get ready for a night out with my girlies... I have blogged this photographic series before on a different blog of mine which I no longer use, but thought it was appropriate for today and I still love the work! These images were taken by Australian photographer, Vee Speers. She came up with 'The Birthday Party' concept after watching her children and their friends playing at a fancy dress party. The images are wonderfully simplistic. I love the slight desaturation, so sweet yet slightly haunting. I also love the styling of the clothing, they encapsulate the fantasy side of being a child, but it is done in a very fashion forward manner. Hope you enjoy.







Images: Vee Speers

No comments:

Post a Comment