Monday 2 April 2012

London Fashion Weekend

So, my Dad very kindly paid for me and my Mum to go to London Fashion Weekend together. It was a lovely day out, really enjoyed spending some quality time with my Mummy, having a few bevies before and a lovely meal after. 

She stayed in my university halls for two nights bless her, found it difficult to use my hob which turns off automatically after so long (some safety feature), especially after one of the two bottles of wine she brought with her! 

That is her drinking the remainders of a bowl of chips... maybe that is wear I get my love of vinegar from?!? The first picture was of us just before we set off for the day. There was this really quirky 1940s styled duo/band next to a vintage replica hat stand, I really wanted the hat my mum photographed me wearing but it was a little out of my price range. 




These following images were taken at the catwalk, Me and my mum were on the second row, and had a really amazing view until four huge men decided to turn up and sit in front of us, however I managed to find a space in between them to capture the catwalk. I took so many photographs of the catwalk, but here are just a selection.











Image, Top Left: Rachel
Image, Below Top Left: Melanie (My Mum)
All Other Images: Authors Own

No comments:

Post a Comment