Tuesday 3 April 2012

Olivia

Two friends of mine had a beautiful baby girl a few days before christmas, Olivia. These photographs were taken on black and white film and then processed myself. These are scanning's of the final prints, they still need some work doing, but aren't they adorable. 

I don't see her often as I am currently living in London, and they are at my hometown of Portsmouth; after looking at photographs of her now and then looking back at these I can't get over how quickly they change in just a few months. Look at the difference between the first two... the left one was taken at 3 days old and the others at about a week and she's changed so much! 

I'm missing out on a lot :( I love the bottom two... caught in action, the left one especially because it looks like she's either blowing a kiss, whistling or saying oooooooh hard day!



Images: Authors Own

1 comment: